Jurlique Online Store
Our online store remains open 24/7, and our friendly Australian based Customer Service team is happy to help with any enquiries via phone or live chat, from 9am to 5pm weekdays.
Jurlique Standalone Stores
All of our Jurlique standalone stores are open for retail sales. Please visit our Store Finder to locate your nearest store.
Jurlique Spa Treatments
At Jurlique, our spas practice safe hygiene for your treatment experience. The health, safety and wellbeing of our customers and beauty therapists always comes first. We continue to closely monitor updates from the Australian Government and World Health Organisation and adapt our approach according to any advice or restrictions as necessary.
In addition to the high standards of hygiene already practised in our spas, we have implemented additional sanitisation measures, including:
- Hand sanitiser provided for all clients and staff at entry and throughout stores
- Beauty Therapists maintaining best-practice hygiene throughout treatments
- Ensuring all surfaces such as benches, floors, equipment and product are cleaned with a high-grade disinfectant regularly during the day and between treatments
- Deep cleaning protocols at end of day
- Requesting that unwell clients reschedule their treatment for a later date
- Compliance with all government protocols around QR code check ins and contact tracing
The Association of Massage Therapists (AMT) has advised that massage treatment should not be performed within 3 days of receiving a Covid-19 vaccination.
At Jurlique, this includes the below treatments:
- Nurturing Full Body Massage
- Nurturing Back Massage Enhancement
- Best of Both Worlds 60min and 120min.
- Citrus Revitalising Treatment
- Mum to Be Nurturing Face and Body Treatment
Please contact your Jurlique Spa to reschedule your booking if required.
We thank you for your support and understanding over this difficult period, and look forward to welcoming you back however you would like to shop.
Keep healthy and stay safe.
The Jurlique Team